Let me introduce you to Struesli Original Granola Redefined.
- Redefine how you view granola
- Provide an incredible, satisfying flavor
- Likely become a beneficial addition to your healthy eating plan
Most grocery stores are filled to the brim with processed foods and offerings that have minimal real ingredients and a ton of additives.
This is a huge problem in society and ultimately leads to the decline of our populations’ health.
With a decline in cardiovascular health, diabetes on the rise, the obesity epidemic, high blood pressure, malnutrition, citizens prescribed so many prescription drugs it’s hard to calculate the true statistics… you name it, there’s a link to how we eat.
How we eat is in direct correlation to what we are offered to eat, what we have access to, what we learn from media, our family, our friends.
When we look back at how our ancestors farmed, sourced, created, and consumed their meals – I can assure you it was very different than the 2024 norm.
This “granola” is pure, real, good-for-you granola. Guilt-free (because that is a thing), satisfying (of course important), and nutrient rich (see below).
The ways to enjoy Granola Redefined©?
- By itself – plain and simple (my favorite)
- On top of Greek yogurt (I’m a Fage fan)
- On cottage cheese (Good Culture is amazing)
- As a morning cereal with a healthy milk option (Almond Malk is my preferred brand)
- As a crunchy topping to a freshly blended protein shake (at home using Truvani)
- As a salad topping (think spinach, grilled chicken, sliced strawberries, feta cheese)
Why do I think it is healthy and good for the body?
- It is packed with superfoods
- Its nutrition facts match the flavor: truly excellent!
- It has only real ingredients
What are the ingredients in this granola?
Improve digestion, assist blood sugar
Magnesium, potassium, calcium
Healthy fats, B vitamins
Walnuts, Chia seeds
Omega-3 fatty acids, anti-inflammatory, antioxidants
Protein and monounsaturated fats
Flaxseed (oh how I love)
Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber
Flaked sea salt
This granola covers all the bases:
- USDA Organic (recall Dr. Bhunia’s interview here)
- Grain-free and Certified Gluten-free
- No added sweeteners
A simple Google search and you’ll be able to locate and try in your kitchen. I hope it becomes a staple in your kitchen. It sure has become one in mine!
Granola Redefined comes in three different flavors: original, savory + seed, and cacao + coffee.
This website does not provide medical advice. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of a medical professional or other qualified health care provider on any health matter or question.